- Develops and maintains the delivery of annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and monthly reporting to top management.
- Leads Management to understand and challenge different inputs for forecasts, working across finance/accounting/projects to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Designing effective budget models for departments and analyzing financial information to ensure all departments are within budget.
- Initiates, directs, and assists in the preparation, monitoring, and management of both operating and capital budgets, and the multi-year financial forecasts for all budgeted funds.
- Coordinates with departments to review plans, determines budgetary needs, gathers information, monitors programs, and makes recommendations on budget preparation, presentation, implementation, and interpretation.
- Design and implement effective budget policies and procedures.
- Expectations of future budget needs.
- Prepare monthly and yearly actual Vs. budget variance analysis (rate & Volume).
- Prepare specific reports, and systematic control of performances, revenues, and margins by analyzing the causes of variance between actual results and budgeted targets and proposing corrective actions to the management.
- Develop & update Feasibility studies for investment plans according to the management strategies.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends; analyzing change and advising accordingly.
- Supporting top management by providing different cost analysis reports.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Increase productivity by developing automated forecasting tools.
- Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Level of English: Excellent Level.
- Experience in Finance or relevant field 7 years’ minimum.
- Preferred experience in managing teams.
- Excellent analyzing and Strategic planning skills.
- Demonstrate ability to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Budget-management skills.
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis.
- Excellent numerical skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to explain budgeting and financial information.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Leadership skills and advanced interpersonal skills.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood