- Designing and implementing an overall compliance program / process /controls /protocols for the Majorel Egypt one of the global accounts, which includes an analysis of the Operational compliance such as (HR, Operation , training , physical security , payroll), compliance risks such as facilities risks, – – Human resources risks, operational risks, technology risks, legal risks.
- Designing and implementing of mitigation plan , recommendations to close any open items as soon as possible , and provide a guidance to each finding’s owner to avoid it in the future.
- Handle the client’s periodically audit as the main point of contact and support all other department heads in this audit.
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether establish protocols/controls are being followed and where they can be improved
- Create compliance resource library for staff members to reference when they have questions.
Competencies and Professional Background
- University degree.
- 3-5+ years’ Administration , HR , Compliance experience.
- Aware with Risk assessment best practices and Business continuity planning.
- Possess over the top problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of employment cycle ,Joiner/leaver/transfer , payroll, physical security, general contract compliance. .
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as the job demands and travel as required
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood