- Build and configure and operate TCP-IP based networks with various suppliers on L2 and L3 functionality
- Design and build firewalls under consideration of current security guidelines
- Carry out of performance and error analyses
- Build and operate VPN (Virtual Private Network) connections (S2S and client)
- Implementation and check-ups on corporate IT-guidelines as well as IT standards and corporate data privacy guidelines according to legislations
- Define and document standards of central and decentral networks
- implementation and monitoring of 1st and 2nd level network tasks
- Debugging with network analysis tools.
- Ensure network security & connectivity.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality and continuous drive for technical innovation and advancement.
Additional task can be assigned at any time. Main Requirements:
- Engineering degree or equivalent in computer science
- Proved Experience in Network/ Securities
- CCNP Security and Fortinet NSE certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience designing, implementing and supporting highly redundant, secure, multi-tenant data center and campus network architectures.
- TCP/IP protocol, OSI Layers, IPv4 and IPv6
- Application of Firewalls, Access and Perimeter control, Vulnerability Management , Network Intrusion Detection and prevention, Malware analysis detection tools, Threat intelligence management, UTM Solutions.
- VPNs: IP Sec(Authentication and Encryptions, DES, 3DES, MD5, SHA, PKI) , GRE, SSL.
- Various Denial of Service attacks, Reconnaissance attempts(ports scans, network scans) SYN flood , Replay attacks
- Layer 2 technologies (Ethernet, 802.1q/p VLAN, BFD, STP, RSTP, ARP, LACP).
- High availability (Clustering) and Gateway redundancy protocols (VRRP) ,QOS, Policing, Traffic control.
- Traffic analysis using Wireshark/ethreal or similar tools.
- MPLS, VPLS, L2 and L3 VPN.
- Knowledge of environments and Service that Support múltiple Business vertical.
- Experience in directly interacting with customers (globally) highly desired
- Platform Knowledge: Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco Router’s / Switches. And WiFi.
Strong time management
- Independent working style and high commitment
- High resilience, time flexibility and willingness to travel
- Structured, process-oriented working method
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good analytical skills, process understanding
- Strong communication skills
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood