At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
You will be part of the Majorel Global WFM Hub who’s in charge of spreading the Majorel WFM framework around Majorel’s segments, sub-segments, countries and global clients.You will be an expert in our Majorel WFM processes, models and tools in order to mentor global client and country WFM teams.
- Maintain, update and improve the Majorel Global WFM framework, processes and tools (Forecast, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, Real Time Management, WFM reporting, gap analysis, teams structure etc…)
- Build WFM organizations
- Implement and facilitate the WFM tools, templates and processes
- Ensure the overall compliance to the Majorel WFM framework and processesTrain and support WFM teams
- Manage improvement, innovation process, best practice sharing
- Continuous KPI Monitoring
- Point of Escalation
- Participate or lead Global WFM Hub side projects
- Coordinate the WFM part of Global RFP responses
Additional tasks can be assigned at any time, based on the growing business requirements
Competencies & professional background
- A minimum of 3-4 years of prior experience as a Workforce Management (WFM) Manager, preferably within the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry
- Strong proficiency in WFM, including Capacity Planning
- Excel expert
- Knowledge in BI, database, and reporting tools
- Experience using at least one Scheduling tool
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities and a solid foundation in mathematics
- Proactive mindset with a keen ability to anticipate needs
- Driven by achieving economical efficiency
- Solutions and result oriented, with customer centric approach (internal and external)
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English language (C1-C2)
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood