- Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of iMAC desktop and MacBooks, peripheral equipment (i.e., phones, cell phones, PDAs, iPhones and iPads) and software within established standards and guideline
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting macOS desktop iOS, mobile devices, printer and operating problems
- Consulting and instructing users on macOS/iOS hardware and software questions/issues
- Collaborate with IT Service Desk, Network, Infrastructure teams and other regional and Global IT teams as necessary.
- Install, maintain and upgrade macOS/iOS equipment and its associated infrastructure.
- Runs diagnostic tests to isolate system problems and make recommendations for potential solutions.
- MacOS and iMAC and MS Office software installation, setup and support.
- Windows OS support a plus but not required.
- Mac imaging solutions and JAMF knowledge.
- MS Azure knowledge a plus but not required.
- Experience with remote support technologies such as Cisco WebEx and MS Teams, Bomgar is a plus but not required.
- Experience with enterprise wide rollouts of new operating systems and software.
- Hands on experience removing viruses and spyware using various tools.
- Provide virtual desktop troubleshooting for remote staff and WFH employees
- Responds to telephone calls, email and dispatched requests for technical support
- Experience working from an IT ticketing system, Service Now (SNOW) or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Preferred – JAMF or Apple Certification.
- Desired – ITIL Foundations v3 certification.
- 1-3 years of experience in MacOS desktop support preferred.
- Macintosh experience including mid-level support of Mac computers, iPhone, iPad.
- A working knowledge of integrating Macintosh systems into an Active Directory Domain environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Assertive work attitude.
- Experience with security and anti-virus products for Macs and Windows.
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless).
- Familiarity with Mac Server and JAMF experience a plus.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software through resolution and closure of vendor/client tickets.
- Provides support on a variety of technical issues – examples include desktop, laptop hardware and software; network troubleshooting, in collaboration with the network infrastructure group, JAMF team and other internal and non-internal teams.
- Physically moving iMacs from one area to another.
- Shipping and receiving computers and peripherals.
- Managing onsite inventory
- Working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood