- Support in managing recruitment specialist team under supervisor management, cascading plans and targets and
- Perform coaching and mentoring to his/her team and coordinators Coordinates the activities of subordinates. Performs
- Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration,
- Suggest and support in creating new sources for hiring qualified candidates internally and externally.
- Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
- Collect and analyze recruitment data.
- Conduct & handle interviews to select according to the required criteria.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Attend career fairs and conferences to promote the company and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
- Conduct second interviews to select qualified calibers and the first interview for Superior levels.
- Cooperate with the training team to conduct the coming batches as per the settled plan.
- Keep company vision, mission, values and following all policies and procedures.
- Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Following the processes of recruitment concerning COPC Standards and requirements.
- Prepare for COPC internal and external audit
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Professional Background
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in recruitment 2 years minimum.
- Level of English: Intermediate Level.
- Italian Language proficiency C1
- Team spirit and coordination.
- Knowledge of the methods and procedures used in collecting analyzing, and reporting data.
- Full awareness of recruitment techniques.
Resolution and Excellent Interviewing Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment sourcing.
- Excellent communication (team spirit, good listener, talkative, commitment)
- Job Requirements Knowledge.
- Very good awareness of MS Office.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Result Oriented and Team player.
- Excellent Negotiations Skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Leadership Skills.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood