At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Infrastructure Network specialist is responsible to operate on a particular hub and who will be in charge of maintaining the global Network Infrastructure. We need to ensure the stable operation of the computer networks. This includes supporting, installing, configuring, maintaining and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. The person will also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
- Build and configure and operate TCP-IP based networks with various suppliers on L2 and L3 functionality
- Configuring firewalls and network devices under consideration of current security guidelines
- Carry out of performance and error analyses
- Identify and resolve all hardware related problem for better performance and detect issues for networking strategies
- Build and operate VPN connections (S2S and client)
- Implementation and check-ups on corporate IT-guidelines as well as IT standards and corporate data privacy guidelines according to legislations
- Prepare and maintain networking documentation according to the standards
- Monitor systems to oversee firewall and other network related improvement processesPerform troubleshooting with network analysis tools
- Ensure network security & connectivity
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality and continuous drive for technical innovation and advancement
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
Competencies and professional background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- Proved Experience in Network/ Securities
- CCNA and Fortinet NSE certification is a plus.
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing, configuring and supporting highly redundant, secure, multi-tenant data center and campus network architectures
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite
- Well understanding of Bridging and switching concepts and LAN technologies
- Router Configuration and monitoring
- Knowledge of routing protocols
- Implementing SNMP on devices to allow for network management
- Implementing traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists, and Route Maps
- Firewalls configuration and monitoring
- Implementing security technologies (IPS/IDS, antimalware, denial of service attacks)
- VPNs configuration: IPSec, SSL, S2S
- Backup and restore configurations for all network resources
- Traffic analysis using Wireshark/ethereal or similar tools
- Knowledge of environments and Service that Support múltiple Business vertical.
- Experience in directly interacting with customers (globally) highly desired
- Platform Knowledge: Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco Router’s / Switches and WiFi
- Strong time management
- Independent working style and high commitment
- High resilience, time flexibility and willingness to travel
- Structured, process-oriented working method
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good analytical skills, process understanding
- Strong communication skills
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood