- Maintain Payroll system up to date and adjusts employee records upon notice of change in status or deductions.
- Monitors payroll activities and system for ensuring effective department functioning in compliance with established financial, legal, and/or administrative requirements.
- Ensure the payroll transactions are aligned with Egypt labor laws.
- Generates verifies and distributes all payroll reports including costing.
- Develop methods and regularly audit employee data to verify the accuracy and integrity of the payroll system data.
- Managing Team performance and following up on their progression& Conduct performance appraisal with the team to track performance.
- Track team response on communication mails and respond to departmental related reports or inquiries.
- Develop all Payroll processes & procedures.
- Supervise and align the payroll team to consistently improve payroll processes
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Audit review and approve payroll process.
- Make sure that the team keeps company values and follows all policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with all internal functions within various departments to ensure the completion of Payroll processes.
- Make sure that all the processes meet COPC Standards and requirements.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Professional Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Experience in Payroll or ER or relevant 2 years’ minimum.
- Level of English: Very Good Level.
- Statutory and regulatory payroll knowledge
- Strong understanding of Labor Law.
- Familiarity with the processing of various complex payroll situations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
- High numerical aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization.
- Follow-up Skills & attention to detail.
- Strong leadership
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood