• Actively Participate in the implementation of the various processes and actions defined within the framework of the prevention of fraud risks at the account level. • Carry out control actions, based on the risk matrix, in terms of the security of operations related to the customer accounts.
• Detecting fraudulent transactions and helping neutralize their impact when possible (cancellation, not taken into account in the calculation of performance results …)
• Develop preventive plans to control the risk and fraud rates.
• Continuously monitor processing to identify high-risk, unauthorized transactions, fraudulent accounts, etc. in complete confidentiality.
• Analyze the results and participate, and the implementation of action plans.
• Contribute to the preparation of control reports, suspected fraud reports and management reports risks.
• Propose fraud analysis models to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of security systems of the company and EW customers.
• Provide recommendations of anti-fraud processes to change models and fraudulent transaction scenarios.
• Conduct audits on the quality specialists’ team members’ monitoring process.
• Conduct Audit the operations team leader monitoring process.
• Conduct calibration sessions for new members of the quality team (quality assurance specialists) and operations team members (team leaders).
• Regularly audit all transaction-related quality assurance reports and review monthly reports.
• Ensure that all accounts are meeting the quality benchmarks and follow appropriate action plans for the accounts that do not meet the benchmarks.
• Assist in enhancing quality across the accounts and provide stable performance to customers.
• Assessing end-user interactions using a QA tool
• Identifies compliance issues and ensures that the quality policy/program is understood & implemented.
• Identify areas requiring training and ensure gaps are filled.
• Escalates repeated defects to management.
• Developing and implementing quality control audit plans.
• Ensure the consistency of all quality monitors and follow up on calibration results.
• Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to the management.
• Respect and apply company vision, mission, and values.
• Implement the COPC processes & standards.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Level of English: Excellent Level.
• Experience: minimum 1 years as a client advisor in the same account or SME if this function exists or equivalent
• Knowledge of auditing standards
• Good organizational & customer-oriented skills
• Good data collection and Analysis skills.
• Knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Strong Awareness by account’s Knowledge.
• Coaching and monitoring Skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Synthesis capacity. • Planning and organizing skills.
• Presentation skills
• COPC background is preferred.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
• Results orientation.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood