- Manage and report the quality Specialist’s performance.
- Implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that quality assurance standards are adequate.
- Oversee the implementation and ensure the efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- Conduct monthly One to One meetings to briefly inform the team about their performance and agree upon the action plans.
- Track quality assurance metrics,
- Responsible for the team actions and results, managing and tracking team performance, KPIs & day-to-day work, and setting a proper action plan when needed.
- Providing reports to the client and the operations (Quality weekly/monthly trend).
- Attend Quality calibration with clients to ensure that the evaluations are following the client requirements & system
- Addressing and discussing issues according to the quality reports & trend analysis.
- Documenting quality assurance activities.
- Ensure quality team and operations are auditing correctly.
- Provide & review the reports of QA results per transaction on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures.
- Flag any expected issues.
- Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to the manager.
- Manage and communicate the monitoring sample size.
- Handle and follow up on complaints & escalated cases.
- Conduct orientation sessions for the specialist & newcomers.
- Ensure the consistency of all quality monitors and follow up on calibration results.
- Detect coaching needs and take actions in accordance with these needs to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Update & review call scenarios for new and existing accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting all agent’s transactions, to ensure that a higher level of quality service is delivered.
- Identifying and resolving workflow issues.
- Review update and maintain test methods and apply best practices.
- providing recommendations for actions necessary to achieve desired results.
- Assessing end-user interactions using a QA tool (scorecard, etc).
- Managing End-user satisfaction survey and, monitoring survey process, preparing materials as well as conducting research. ( as per assigned )
- Responsible for analyzing the correlation between transaction monitoring results and end-user survey results, to understand the end-user behavior and align the agent’s evaluation with the end users’ expectations. ( as per assigned task )
- Ensure understanding & compliance with Majorel vision mission and values and follow regulatory Majorel policies & procedures.
- Ensure subordinates comply with the code of conduct and policies.
- Cooperate with the operations team & support functions to improve Quality Performance.
- Cascade COPC principles to the team through KPIs, One on One.
•Level of English: B2 : C1
•Experience in Quality
•Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
•Strong coaching and people development skills •Strong active listening & Analytical skills.
•Knowledge of auditing standards
•Knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies
•Strong Awareness of the account’s Knowledge
•Ability to organize and communicate information clearly.
•Conflict Resolution skills. •Positive and professional customer-oriented attitude.
•Excellent Coaching and monitoring Skills.
•Good knowledge of MS skills.
•Strong Leadership & Problem-solving skills.
•Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
•Ability to multi-task.
•Attention to detail & Decision-making skills.
•Ability to Work under Pressure.
•COPC background is preferred.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood