- Respond to employee’s requests for technical issues via logged tickets, emails, or phones.
- Answer employee’s inquiries and questions using available information resources and advise them on the best practices and actions.
- Follow standard help desk processes and procedures.
- Diagnose remotely and provide basic troubleshooting of the issue reported.
- Perform hardware and software installations & updates.
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, IP phones, printers and networks problem.
- Handling appropriate escalations within the agreed service level of the requests.
- Escalate issues or outages & unresolved problems to a higher level of support or the dedicated teams.
- Provide essential online security advice and support
- Following up on open tickets until closure.
- Generate the daily required reports via the applications.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Professional Background
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Level of English: Excellent Level.
- Experience in IT 1 year minimum.
- knowledge of computer programs and hardware.
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot technical issues
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- interpersonal & presentation skills.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood