- Manage and monitor end to end related recruitment activities in line with key organizational requirements.
- Responsible for guiding a team through the day to day workload, ensuring the development and mentoring for each individual across his team.
- Set clear team goals and perform coaching and mentoring and align on training needs Performs
- Manage performance and KPIs for the team and implement improvement initiatives on team performance and development
- Set a weekly & daily meeting with the team members and follow up on progression
- Conduct performance appraisal with the team to track performance.
- Validate and measure the current sourcing pools to create analysis regarding the most effective tool or source.
- Create new sources and strategies like Employment Fairs, websites, Social Media, Walk-ins, & Referrals to attract qualified candidates.
- Responsible of team performance reporting and analysis to be presented to management to take decisions accordingly
- Provide insights on the market and candidates
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection are done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Attend career fairs and conferences to promote the company and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
- Conduct second interviews to select qualified calibers and the first interview for Superior levels.
- Ability to conduct Competency-based interviews
- Make sure that the team keeps company values and follows all policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with training & Onboarding teams to conduct the coming batches as per the settled plan.
- Lead calibration sessions internally with Project Management for new accounts and with Operations for second interviews
- Make sure that all the processes of recruitment meet COPC Standards and requirements.
- Attend and represent recruitment in internal and external audits
- Follow up on ATAC resolutions
- Monitor industry best practices and provide insights to management
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Professional Background
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Level of English: Excellent .
- Experience in recruitment 4 years’ minimum
- Very good knowledge of Ms. Office.
- Excellent Interviewing Skills.
- Good Knowledge of Human Resources and best practices Functions.
- Very good understanding of employees’ required skills for different positions
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment sourcing and Resolution skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Leadership and Motivation skills.
- Communication Skills” Oral and written”
- Coaching skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management.
- Decision Maker.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood