- Ensure the professional development of each of the workforce analysts and specialists.
- Willing to be “in the game” with the team
- leading by example.
- Build relationships with the departments leaders specifically the manager, supervisor and team leads.
- Drive real time strategies including skilling, shrinkage utilization, as well as partner with operations to drive representative behaviors especially around call handling.
- Provide daily wrap up to the leadership team which would include key indicators such as call drivers, handle time and forecast comparisons, day of week comparisons, absenteeism trending, as well as other unique behaviors and drivers.
- Measure return on investment between shrinkage usage and performance
- Coordinate with Operations teams to schedule offline activities to balance SVL’s while also ensuring that Operations and national priorities are met.
- Provide weekly , monthly and yearly plan to all concerned parties to identify the opportunities and challenges of the coming week.
Competencies and professional background
- Ability to drive high performance work teams
- Experience and understanding of staffing, queues, and performance measurements
- Proficiency with Excel
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and effectively communicate change
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Tactful, flexible and people oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to act and drive a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate and lead through tactical leadership built from strategic vision.
- Strong ability to analyze call trends and take appropriate action
- Bachelor degree
- Must be available to work any shift any day
- Working knowledge of call center dynamics, verbiage and methodologies
- Proficiency with IEX scheduling software preferred
- Previous Workforce management desired
- Experience in Multi-site call center management desired
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood