- Observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security of client property and personnel.
- Make periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and CCTV, access control & security equipment.
- Take the lead on developing, maintaining and updating physical security “GDPR” Program, performing the monthly audits on sites under the GDPR scope of work.
- Thoroughly conduct and complete annual reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources.
- Prepare Audits and lead the audit with a global standard.
- Aware with GDPR regulations, and Egyptian low of security.
- Control access to client site or facility through the admittance process Patrols assigned site.
- checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency.
- Prepare logs and reports as required. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately.
- The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed.
- Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience”
- University degree/College diploma.
- Excellent in English.
- 1-3 years’ security related work experience “HR security and Physical security”.
- Aware with GDPR or and Egypt DP law 151-2020.
- Possess over the top problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of data privacy and protection.
- Be aware of, mitigate enterprise risk factors, and ensure compliance with applicable regulations, legislation and Majorel Egypt policies and procedures.
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as the job demands and travel as required.
- Aware of audits and can lead audit with a global standard.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood