- Counseling caseload (max of 6 per day).
- Provision of confidential brief therapeutic support.
- Focus on debriefing, goal setting, psycho-education, and development of supportive action plans.
- To conduct risk assessments and implement risk management plans if needed.
- Psychological assessment.
- To utilize current supports available to employees through Majorel Wellness Framework.
- Facilitate psycho-educational group work as needed.
- Deliver training presentations/workshops across the business.
- Training topics to include stress management, resilience, positive wellness, shift work, manager development training.
- Development of new topics as required.
- A recognized qualification as a Counselor/Psychotherapist, with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Males only who can apply.
- Working on Rotational Shifts upon schedules based on work needs.
- Fully accredited member of a recognized professional body or organization which is governed by a recognized code of ethics and disciplinary process (i.e. IACP, ICP, APPI, PSI, etc.).
- Experience working with a variety of clients reflecting a wide range of clinical presentations including anxiety, depression, potential traumatic stress reactions.
- Experience working with clients using short terms models of therapeutic intervention, particularly CBT, brief therapies.
- Experience of screening clients & carrying out initial screening appointments, and follow up recommendations.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood