- Identify potential risks and re-assess the identified risks.
- Manage controls and create remediation plans.
- Review risk management activities.
- Perform random audit on Minimum Compliance Framework and Minimum Accounting Framework.
- Perform periodic audit as per the preset plan.
- Follow up on internal and corporate audits findings.
- Create and perform awareness campaigns for risk components.
- Act as the main contact for coordinating the I&C measures initiated by the Group.
- Holds a financial background.
- Fluency in English.
- Minimum 8 years of total experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in risk management, additional experience in audit or compliance is preferable.
- Clear understanding and proven experience in outsourcing industry.
- Experience in budgeting and understanding budget components and assumptions.
- Ability to handle complaints and resolve disputes and conflict.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood