- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- BS Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Three years’ experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role and supervise up to ten junior-level subordinates.
- Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications.
- Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies.
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Paychex, Metro, and other applications related to finance and accounting.
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company and coordinate training and information sessions.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood