- Responsible of all the hard facilities and MEP systems maintenance Such as (HVAC – Firefighting – Fire alarm – Access control – Generator – drainage system…etc.)
- Create, implement and enhance preventive maintenance program to optimize operational efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Control engineering activities to maintain work standards, adhere to timelines and meet quality assurance targets.
- Supervise daily routine operations, including employee performance, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Apply KPI and service level agreement.
- Monitor safety compliance to maintain strict standards and protect employees from harm.
- Supervise project sites during construction to monitor progress and consult with contractors and on-site engineers.
- Draft and review reports and specifications, including construction schedules, environmental impact studies and project designs.
- Follow up with clients to verify optimal customer satisfaction following support engagement and problem resolution.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- Optimize supply levels to keep stock spare parts within ideal parameters for expected needs.
- Monitor priorities and liaised between maintenance team and management, delegating tasks to complete on time.
- Track employee attendance, punctuality and adherence to house rules, address repeat problems quickly to prevent long-term habits.
- Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy with clients while working to resolve complaints, problems or respond to requests.
- Document processes and keep maintenance records.
- Respond to emergencies.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Solid knowledge of power distribution.
- Solid knowledge of Classic Control / automatic control is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Solid communication skills.
Feel Good @ Majorel Egypt
At Majorel Egypt we prioritize the wellbeing and development of all our employees to promote a pleasant work environment. This is why we ve created a unique program based on our values: Excellence, Creativity, and Respect. We assure you that with us you are going to #FeelGood