Our growing team is actively looking a driven and detail-oriented business development executive to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales and profits.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Growing business through the development of new leads
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with potential clients
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client.
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings
- Attending networking events to attract clients.
- Developing and executing sales strategies to grow business.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
Business Development Executive Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Finance, or a similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, business development, or a similar role preferred BPO industry
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to sell value and create credibility
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.