- Security or relevant IT technology certification – Bachelor’s / University degree information and Communication Technology, and least 8 years prior relevant experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure Technologies delivery with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement.
- Familiar with ITIL / ITSM processes.
- Ability to support 24×7 rotational shift schedule including weekends.
- Previous experience with a Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms and/or log management systems that perform log collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is required (preferably within Splunk, QRadar or LogRhythm).
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies Network Threat Hunting, Big Data Analytics, Endpoint Threat Detection and Response, workflow and ticketing (CA Service Desk Manager), Intrusion Detection Systems (Cisco, Palo Alto Firewalls).
- Working knowledge of Cisco Routers & Switches – Nexus 9k Series, ASR, ISR, and Catalyst 2960, 9500, 9300 series.
- Networking, Windows, OS X and Linux knowledge. A conceptual understanding of Windows Active Directory is also required.
- A working knowledge of network communications and routing protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, OSPF, QOS, MPLS, etc.), network analysis, network /security applications and standards (e.g. SMTP, DNS, DHCP, MS SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.).
- Network Access Control solutions (like Forescout, Cisco ISE, Pulse Secure etc).
- Network Management tools such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure Monitoring Solution, SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset Monitoring Solution, SNMPC, Netcool, etc.
- NPMD – APM visibility and security analytics solutions (like Riverbed SteelCentral, Dark Trace).