- BSC Degree in Computer Science Engineering and at least 10 years prior relevant experience is preferred.
- Clear understanding of Virtualized environments with VMware, Hyper-V and Oracle VM and Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Experience minimum 7 years in Systems Administrator, System Engineer (Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms, OS: Windows Server, Unix, Oracle Solaris, Software: VMware, Hyper-V, Oracle VM, Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies including: SQL/Windows/Exchange Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SCCM, ILS.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Administration and monitoring of a large, 24/7/365, multi-site environment boded on Hyper-V and Oracle VM.
- Provide technical consultant, support, troubleshooting and administration of all VMWare, Hyper-V, Oracle Servers, Windows, Linux, Oracle Solaris, and EMC & Oracle Storage systems.