- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures.
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system.
- Where necessary liaising with business partners – i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards.
- Spoken and written FLEMISH language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets).
- Experience in a customer service role would be considered an advantage.
- Good computer literacy – competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer.
- Demonstrated ability in using communication applications.
- Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologizes where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, and to prioritize and manage own workload.
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers.
- Team player – helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location.
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands.
At Majorel we provide Contact Center services. By combining talent and technology we provide real value to our clients. We serve clients around the world, with 58,000 employees, in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia, in over 60 languages. We serve our clients at any time, through any device in the way they expect from their brands. We speak your language wherever you are and whatever is your culture. We serve our clients by combining the best of people, technology and innovation. At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities.