· Are you passionate about gadgets and music?
· Do you enjoy helping people get the best out of their listening experience and want to learn about the latest trends in this technology?
· Do you have a high level of accuracy and strong communication skills?
· Are you a (near-) Native French speaker with great English skills?
· Do you have excellent troubleshooting skills? Then you are the person we are looking for! We are now looking for stars to join our team in supporting one of the world leading voice interactive audio devices. You will receive full training to become a seasoned professional and will become part of our specialist support team.
· Provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
· Identify, analyze and solve software and hardware issues.
· Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
· Handling Pre-sales and Sales opportunity through both voice and e-mail contact and placing orders
· Handling General product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
· Providing clear and excellent customer care to existing or new customers, ensuring a high customer satisfaction through both voice and e-mail contact.
· Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with the engineering team
· Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure.
· Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
· Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyze and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools
· Always looking to expand your knowledge
· Need to be a native or near-native FRENCH speaker
· Need to be a near native ENGLISH speaker
· Must love music and gadgets!
· Interested in home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software.
· Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
· Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter.
· True team player
· Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
· You are a candidate who is a decisive, action-oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel we provide Contact Center services. By combining talent and technology we provide real value to our clients. We serve clients around the world, with 58,000 employees, in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia, in over 60 languages. We serve our clients at any time, through any device in the way they expect from their brands. We speak your language wherever you are and whatever is your culture. We serve our clients by combining the best of people, technology and innovation. At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities.