At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 44 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
In this position you ensure that quality procedures are aligned across the account and in accordance with Majorel-wide standards, documented, audited and maintained. This role is responsible for achieving customer satisfaction goals in the account and for ensuring new hire training as well as continuous training of employees based on the organizational and individual needs. Main responsibilities
- Responsible for defining organizational structure, roles & responsibilities blueprint as the expert in his/her area of the business in collaboration with the Global Ops team
- Implementation of the organizational structure, roles & responsibilities blueprint for his/her area of the business in collaboration with the Global Ops team – Ensuring the right level of engagement and alignment between the Global and Regional teams; In-rhythm with the Global operational standards, i.e., communication, implementation of actions & performance achievement(s) across the Global account
- Responsible for defining internal KPIs and reporting standards as the expert in his/her area of the business (Reporting and Analysis Mechanism such as Ops/CPR dashboards) in collaboration with the Global Ops team
- Implementation of Internal KPIs and Reporting Standards – (Reporting and Analysis Mechanism such as Ops/CPR dashboards) in collaboration with the Global Ops team
- Responsible for defining Quality, Process & Training Management Blueprint as the expert in his/her area of the business in collaboration with the Global Ops team
- Coach the Coach; Risk analysis (Business area dependent); Compliance to blueprints/framework (AQF, WFM, etc.); Client Policies and Processes
- Provide support and guidance with a focus on Quality, process & training solutions for the Global Site Strategy in collaboration with the key stakeholders form the Global and Regional organization
- Provide input/best practice sharing to support to the regional quality, process & training organization(s) with minimum infrastructure requirements to meet internal /external demands
- Provide input/best practice sharing to support to the regional WFM organizations with management onboarding and organizational development
- Training Curriculum Development (Supplemental content); Training Preparation and Planning; New Hire Training (Customer Facing Roles); Ongoing Training and Verification (Customer Facing Roles); Performance and Outlier Management (including aligned incentive programs); Action Planning (PTG, Bridge plan); Client change requests
Additional task can be assigned at any time, based on the growing business requirements
Competencies & professional background
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in HR, Psychology, Labor Relations and/or other HR related training
- Professional degrees/certifications related to Talent Development/Management, Workforce
- Development/Planning, Leadership Development, and/or Organizational Development, and/or equivalent experience/training.
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as Quality Manager / Process Manager or similar role in BPO (customer service or support with focus on customer satisfaction measure results)
- Proven superior verbal and written communication skills (including business / professional writing) in English and preferably at least one other language, ability to communicate adequately on all management levels
- Knowledge of service management and project delivery methodologies; COPC, Six Sigma, DMAIC preferred
- Good knowledge of Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote), high IT affinity
- Outstanding leadership and management skills, with experience of managing support teams
- Self-confident and assertive professional manner and poise; strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Structured and self-reliant way of working
- High focus on customer satisfaction
- Analytical thinking; quick learner; hands-on mentality; strategic and tactical thinker with the ability to identify improvement opportunities to maximize ROI
- Determination and ability to get things done; ability to work under pressure, collaborate across multiple regions, hands-on mentality and solution-oriented approach
- Willingness to travel
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.