At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Infrastructure Architect is responsible for choosing and designing solutions in a cloud environment, and more particularly on the network part. This position contributes to the creation of Majorel’s cloud architecture and business systems plans, evaluates the budget, the existing systems to recommend improvements or alternative technologies to better meet the needs of the company. Infrastructure Architect plans the deployment of all new solutions to be supported by the operational teams and ensures the alignment with enterprise technology strategies and plans.
- Responsible for the planning (technical solution concept, cost estimate) and creates the technical design (draft network architecture including feasibility/efficiency check, identification and management of technical risks) of network solutions and platforms in Cloud.
- Ensures that network infrastructures are upgraded and evolve as workloads migrate to the cloud. Works on the specific needs of our customers to solve a problem or improve the infrastructure
- Examines any new solution and identifies the possible constraints to be considered for a large-scale deployment.
- Documents any new solution designed, describes service requirements and service operating model
- Investigates and manages the adoption of tools, techniques and processes (including automation) for the management of systems and services.
- Advises and recommends on the use of technology to achieve the specified IT strategy.
- Interacts with CLOC, NOC, UC operational teams to customize designs when decisions are made.
- Ensures that all parties, including stakeholders, are on the same page and moving in the right direction at every stage
- Knows and observes the IT market with regards to technologies, trends and solutions and their providers.
- Applies architecture principles and practices to guide the organization through the business, information, process, and technology changes necessary to execute the IT strategy.
Competencies and professional background
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Professional experience in IT organizations with complex structures
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Significant experience of more than 3 years in networking and resolutions in large distributed environments
- Good experience and knowledge on network technology (SDWAN, MPLS, VPN, routing, …) and cloud environment such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Provider
- Need to be well-versed with IT production environments end their criticality for include the regulatory compliance of information technology
- Demonstrating high level of conceptualization
- Proficient in systems thinking, strategic thinking and project management, as well as extensive hardware and software knowledge.
- Strong communication skills
- Good motivational skills (goal-setting, communication, emotional intelligence )
- Economic thinking and acting
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.