Francesca’s HR Tips
Preparing for an interview might be stressful, but being yourself is the best way to show the recruiters what you are really capable of.
As Francesca, our Multilingual Recruiter Supervisor in Milan would say, “Smile and shine!”
- Prepare in advance: research the company and learn about its mission and values to understand how you would fit in
- Practice beforehand the talk about yourself and your past experience
- Think about the added value you could bring to the team and highlight what makes you stand out among other candidates
- Show your motivation as best as you can
- But most of all, don’t worry too much: just be yourself and shine!
Easy, right? Now go ace that interview!