“It’s wonderful to be part of a team of people who believe in you and part of a company where you can express yourself and grow both personally and professionally.”
Are you: passionate about Quality? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by training the team and the Company?
If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
For our business in Milan, Italy we are currently looking for a Training & Quality Manager for an E-commerce project (male/female). You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long-term strategy.
As a Training & Quality Manager you’ll be responsible for developing the quality-monitoring plan defined with the clients, meeting its quality targets and implementing the continuous training plan aimed at the defined objectives. You will also ensure that the training given to the CSRs solve the shortcomings detected by the audits and that these are perfectly trained for the effective performance of their functions.
- Continuous training (refresher/maintenance training)
- External, team and individual internal calibration
- Planning, execution of monitoring/coaching and release of feedback to Solution Coaches and T&Q Coordinators
- Support to the structuring, management and sharing with the staff support and the client
- Analysis of T&Q data with action plan improvements
- Contest management and motivational activities
- Between 3-5 years of experience in quality area
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Knowledge of product/service, of company procedures and of the market.
- Knowledge in pedagogical techniques and presentations
- Advanced level of the office package. Online and recorded monitoring tools.
- Ability to add value to Internal and External Clients
- English and Italian: at least C1
- French nice to have
What we offer
• Excellent reputation as responsible employer; • Modern working environment at an attractive location in Milan with good public transport connection;
• A welcoming and inclusive environment;
• A team ready to help you develop and grow;
• A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city centre environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Majorel is a leading multinational company in customer service. We have more than 75,000 professionals in 41 countries around the world; a skilled #OneTeam able to design and offer flexible solutions in more than 60 languages that makes a difference for clients of some of the most renowned companies in the market. To know more about Majorel, we would like to invite you to visit our website www.majorel.com.
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking
Feel Good @ Majorel Italy
With our Feel Good Program, we want to create a better work environment for our people and focus on their wellbeing and engagement. In line with our core values – Creativity, Excellence, and Respect – we tailor the program to meet local needs. So at Majorel in Italy you will #FeelGood!
“After all these years, Majorel became as much an important part of my life as I feel I became an important part of Majorel.”
“With Majorel, I was able to grow professionally and personally, but I was given also the chance to create something beautiful: a second family”.
“What I appreciate most about my journey here is the people I met along the way, from whom I learned a lot and who always gave me the opportunity to be listened”.
“The opportunity to learn so many new competences is incredibly valuable and being part of such a beautiful team is something to be proud of”.
“I was looking for a new job in a dynamic work environment, and I have found this and much more! Here I met very interesting people who are now dear friends and I grew up with them both professionally and personally”.
“I found what I was looking for in Majorel Italy: a stimulating job, a solid team and above all a serene environment to work in”.
“What I really like about Majorel is the team-oriented environment and the possibility to grow, both as an individual and as an asset to the company”.