“Majorel supplied me with specific training about leadership to give me all the instruments I needed. Here I found an amazing group of people to work with, making this the best personal and professional experience I’ve ever had.”
For our e-commerce business in Milan we are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives (male/female) Dutch, English and Italian speaking. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success in our long-term strategy
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent language skills (at least C1) in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Italian (at least B2)
- Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy
- Very good PC skills
- Availability to work on shifts, 5 days a week, Monday to Sunday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- A previous experience in Customer Service or similar business is a plus
What we offer
- Starting paid training path
- Continuous improvement and product training
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location in Milan with good public transport connection;
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed for both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Feel Good Program
With our Feel Good Program, we want to create a better work environment for our people and focus on their wellbeing and engagement. In line with our core values – Creativity, Excellence and Respect – we tailor the program to meet local needs. So at Majorel in Italy you will #FeelGood!
“It’s wonderful to be part of a team of people who believe in you and part of a company where you can express yourself and grow both personally and professionally.”
“After all these years, Majorel became as much an important part of my life as I feel I became an important part of Majorel.”
“With Majorel, I was able to grow professionally and personally, but I was given also the chance to create something beautiful: a second family.”
“What I appreciate most about my journey here is the people I met along the way, from whom I learned a lot and who always gave me the opportunity to be listened.”
“The opportunity to learn so many new competences is incredibly valuable and being part of such a beautiful team is something to be proud of.”
“I was looking for a new job in a dynamic work environment, and I have found this and much more! Here I met very interesting people who are now dear friends and I grew up with them both professionally and personally.”
“What I really like about Majorel is the team-oriented environment and the possibility to grow, both as an individual and as an asset to the company.”
“I joined Majorel in early 2020, just before the first COVID lockdown. From that very first moment, even if we were all working from home, I felt part of this big family.”
“At Majorel I’m becoming more and more resilient, someone that doesn’t quit when faced with a difficult situation.”
“Majorel has allowed me to grow professionally and challenge myself in different roles in a short period of time and I’m grateful for the amazing experience and wonderful people I’ve met along my career path in this company.”