“It’s wonderful to be part of a team of people who believe in you and part of a company where you can express yourself and grow both personally and professionally.”
Would you like to manage an exciting new multilingual customer support project, within an international and well-established organization?
We are hiring our next Operations Manager in Milan!
The role will involve leading a multinational team of line managers. You will be responsible for the operational business, reviewing processes, and providing leadership and management for all personnel and project-related topics.
Duties & responsibilities
- Maintain, drive and improve services and procedures
- Ensure that the agreed processes are followed and key performance indicators are met
- Manage all critical issues operational management teams may face that could prevent them from delivering the expected services
- Effectively manage and promote cooperation in the international work environment
- Manage and motivate the team
- Fulfill other tasks deriving directly from his position without being directly ordered
Required qualifications & experience
- Previous experience required, minimum of 2 years in similar functions
- Very good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, on-line tools
- Full proficiency in English and Italian (C1 level mandatory)
- Fluency in other languages is valued
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration and organization skills, ability to prioritize
- Strong customer service focus and proactive attitude
- Result- and detailed-oriented
What we offer
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location in Milan with good public transport connection
- A team ready to help you develop and grow
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore your career possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed for both genders, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Feel Good @ Majorel Italy
With our Feel Good Program, we want to create a better work environment for our people and focus on their wellbeing and engagement. In line with our core values – Creativity, Excellence, and Respect – we tailor the program to meet local needs. So at Majorel in Italy you will #FeelGood!
“After all these years, Majorel became as much an important part of my life as I feel I became an important part of Majorel.”
“With Majorel, I was able to grow professionally and personally, but I was given also the chance to create something beautiful: a second family”.
“What I appreciate most about my journey here is the people I met along the way, from whom I learned a lot and who always gave me the opportunity to be listened”.
“The opportunity to learn so many new competences is incredibly valuable and being part of such a beautiful team is something to be proud of”.
“I was looking for a new job in a dynamic work environment, and I have found this and much more! Here I met very interesting people who are now dear friends and I grew up with them both professionally and personally”.
“I found what I was looking for in Majorel Italy: a stimulating job, a solid team and above all a serene environment to work in”.
“What I really like about Majorel is the team-oriented environment and the possibility to grow, both as an individual and as an asset to the company”.