“It’s wonderful to be part of a team of people who believe in you and part of a company where you can express yourself and grow both personally and professionally.”
Would you like to lead an exciting new multilingual customer support project, within an international and well established organization?
We are hiring our next Service & Delivery Manager in Milan!
The role will involve leading a multinational team of line managers.
This person will be responsible for leading the project, ensuring quality in the service and profitability for the company. For this purpose, he/she will develop effective management, planning and control actions, ensuring the compliance with commercial agreements.
Duties & responsibilities
- Coordinate the work of the team by defining the tasks and roles appropriate to each profile and ensuring their profitability and productivity.
- Provide collaborators with the necessary tools for the proper functioning of the service.
- Motivate, encourage and get the involvement of the members of his/her service, guaranteeing the professional and personal development of the team.
- Plan and design the resources and tasks necessary to ensure the Service contracted within the parameters of the profitability.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement of the client’s KPIs
- Ensure the productivity of your team by controlling and monitoring the performance, times and results.
- Carry out economic and financial control through measurements, reports and forms that ensure such monitoring.
Required qualifications & experience
- Previous experience required, between 3/5 years in similar functions;
- Consolidated commercial expertise and excellent negotiating skills;
- Strong skills in data analysis, applied to the reference market and in particular to economic indicators (costs, billing, margins, profitability, etc.);
- Skills oriented to results (decision-making, assuming responsibility, tolerance to pressure).
- Very good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, on-line tools;
- Full proficiency in English (min. C1 level, mandatory);
- Fluency in other European languages is a nice to have (Spanish, German, French, etc.)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Strong administration and organization skills, ability to prioritize;
- Strong customer service focus and proactive attitude;
What we offer
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
- A team ready to help you develop and grow;
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Feel Good @ Majorel Italy
With our Feel Good Program, we want to create a better work environment for our people and focus on their wellbeing and engagement. In line with our core values – Creativity, Excellence, and Respect – we tailor the program to meet local needs. So at Majorel in Italy you will #FeelGood!
“After all these years, Majorel became as much an important part of my life as I feel I became an important part of Majorel.”
“With Majorel, I was able to grow professionally and personally, but I was given also the chance to create something beautiful: a second family”.
“What I appreciate most about my journey here is the people I met along the way, from whom I learned a lot and who always gave me the opportunity to be listened”.
“The opportunity to learn so many new competences is incredibly valuable and being part of such a beautiful team is something to be proud of”.
“I was looking for a new job in a dynamic work environment, and I have found this and much more! Here I met very interesting people who are now dear friends and I grew up with them both professionally and personally”.
“I found what I was looking for in Majorel Italy: a stimulating job, a solid team and above all a serene environment to work in”.
“What I really like about Majorel is the team-oriented environment and the possibility to grow, both as an individual and as an asset to the company”.