At Majorel Lithuania we design, build, and deliver end-to-end Customer Experience for many of the world’s most respected digital-native and vertical leading brands.
We are looking for a number of Team Manager’s to join our organization and support our exciting growth plans for 2023.
As a Team Manager you will become a part of an engaged and dynamic Customer Service department team to empower, support and enable a team of Customer Service Specialists to bring maximum value to customers in a multi-channel environment.
The Team Manager also proactively contributes to the continuous improvement of their business area, the internal colleague experience, and the customer experience in line with wider divisional objectives.
- Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to a team to achieve department targets.
- Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality, and adherence.
- Create a safe and open team environment, as well as focusing on employee welfare and wellbeing.
- Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team.
- Understand the development needs of team members and provide coaching, training, and support, as necessary.
- Appropriately manage team members in line with people related business policies and processes.
- Provide guidance and advice to agents in the handling of customer cases.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team and workforce management team, in the recruitment and onboarding of new team members.
- Effectively communicate wider business updates and department strategy.
You are our perfect candidate if you:
- Have experience leading and managing teams in an international and/or multilingual multichannel environment.
- Fluent in English spoken and written language.
- Flexible to work within business opening hours/days as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Have excellent MS Office and business writing skills.
- Can identify opportunities for improvement, are solution oriented, as well as result driven.
- Have strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Are proactive, flexible, and capable of working independently, as well as working collaboratively with others.
- Can identify talent and is able to effectively support colleagues.
- Can own self-development.
Nice to have:
- Additional Russian, Latvian, or Ukrainian language skills (verbal and written).
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization.
- Engaging activities and extra benefits: private health insurance, discretionary performance bonus, sports and team events, hybrid working model, referral bonus, relaxation and game areas in the office, free parking and more!
- Amazing multicultural work environment – solely in Vilnius office we have colleagues from 19 different countries!
- Career development programs & trainings.
Salary: 2070-2530 Eur. gross
Taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Feel Good @ Majorel Lithuania
Our Feel Good Program is specially designed to meet the support needs of our people while promoting a work environment driven by our values: Creativity, Excellence and Respect. We want you to be the voice of our global community and encourage you to get actively involved in making us the very best we can be.
Feel Good Support
Feel Good Body
Feel Good Mind
Feel Good Soul
Feel Good Community