About the job
Are you: passionate about Quality? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by training the team and the Company?
If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
We are looking for a Training & Quality Manager to join an amazing team in our growing Organization!
You will be working for our client, one of the biggest online accommodation providers worldwide.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Coaches and Trainers to ensure high performing teams standards.
- Managing and implementing departments quality monitoring system in accordance with the service standards and processes
- Ensuring specified KPI performance; analyzing the quality of the service and creating reports
- Maintain and monitor accurate performance trends for each direct report as overall team level performance.
- Identifies and develops continuous improvement opportunities implementing common process methodology for process improvement.
- Evaluate and manage effectiveness by partnering with operations to create improvement action plans.
- Identify, develop, and implement programs for overall quality improvement
- Ensure facilitation and coordination of calibration process and sessions (both internal/external)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal operations personnel and clients.
- Oversee and administer audits of key support processes.
- Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
- Attend and facilitate client calibration or monitoring sessions
- Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives as directed
- Deliver client-facing presentations related to quality
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (C1)
- Excellent leadership and people developmental skills
- Experience in quality, operations management
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Time Management
- Proficiency in software applications programs including Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Experience in similar role
- Highly analytical
What we offer
- Private Health insurance
- Performance-based bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Wellbeing Program (such as: Sports & well-being events and Feel-Good activities)
- Relaxation and game areas in the office
- Free Parking
- International and multicultural work environment
- Fully paid trainings
- Career development programs & trainings
- Hybrid work model
3250-3960 €/mon. gross
Taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Feel Good @ Majorel Lithuania
Our Feel Good Program is specially designed to meet the support needs of our people while promoting a work environment driven by our values: Creativity, Excellence and Respect. We want you to be the voice of our global community and encourage you to get actively involved in making us the very best we can be.
Feel Good Support
Feel Good Body
Feel Good Mind
Feel Good Soul
Feel Good Community