My work at Majorel Polska is an awesome challenge. It helps me gain experience in customer service management skills. At the same time I am a part of a multicultural environment.
Job Title: Content Analyst – Fluent Spanish
Work Type: Hybrid Working (2 days home/3 days office) Location: Quattro Business Park Overall Job Purpose
As a Content Analyst, you will be part of a multinational team creating and improving online advertisement content for our client. This will require you to analyze what each advertiser is promoting on their website and consider what the online user will find the most useful. You will use these insights to extract relevant content to construct ad texts. Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for analyzing online advertising content and business websites across multiple products
- Use this analysis to construct and modify ad texts / extensions to achieve client’s expectations
- Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintained in all tasks
- Manage the quality of your work in line with the client’s policies and procedures
- Manage and complete a set number of ad groups per day to meet productivity expectations
- Support and work with colleagues while building a collaborative team culture
- Proactively highlight areas of improvement and escalate through the appropriate channels to ensure timely resolution of any issues
- Bring a proactive approach to team meetings and ensure the promotion of best practice and knowledge sharing
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish is essential
- Intermediate level of written and verbal English is essential
- Experience in the online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation
- Proven ability to deliver high quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T. skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Experience in content writing or data entry is an advantage
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable but not essential
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners. Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team. Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law. Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so. Disclaimer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Feel Good program
The Feel Good program is about making every Majorel employee feel good. Feel Good ambassadors prepare local initiatives and support new colleagues.
We like to celebrate important moments
We care about your well-being
We provide you with the right environment to learn and grow
We hold sports and wellness events
Majorel Polska has helped me to develop myself. I work in a very diverse, multicultural and open team that is always there to help. Once I got to know the team a little better, I definitely felt at home right away. My job at Majorel Polska has been one of the best experiences in my professional career.
What I like most about Majorel Polska is the diverse and well-integrated work environment and the so many opportunities for personal development. Great colleagues and management. Check out the open job offers at Majorel Poland!
At Majorel Polska, I have found a great and friendly working environment, amazing co-workers, and a project giving me a good start in my career.
It is really rewarding to know that I am helping others in difficult situations. It is nice to work for a recognized international company. They offer me real benefits and a stable, safe job.