My work at Majorel Polska is an awesome challenge. It helps me gain experience in customer service management skills. At the same time I am a part of a multicultural environment.
Job Title: Content Reviewer – Fluent Somali
Reporting to: Team Leader
Location: Gdańsk, Poland Overall Job Purpose
As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s social media and advertising products. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels. Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
- Opportunity to participate in client meetings to discuss findings and make on-going recommendations
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Somali is essential
- Intermediate level of written and verbal English is essential
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
Equal Opportunities at Majorel
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Feel Good program
The Feel Good program is about making every Majorel employee feel good. Feel Good ambassadors prepare local initiatives and support new colleagues.
We like to celebrate important moments
We care about your well-being
We provide you with the right environment to learn and grow
We hold sports and wellness events
Majorel Polska has helped me to develop myself. I work in a very diverse, multicultural and open team that is always there to help. Once I got to know the team a little better, I definitely felt at home right away. My job at Majorel Polska has been one of the best experiences in my professional career.
What I like most about Majorel Polska is the diverse and well-integrated work environment and the so many opportunities for personal development. Great colleagues and management. Check out the open job offers at Majorel Poland!
At Majorel Polska, I have found a great and friendly working environment, amazing co-workers, and a project giving me a good start in my career.
It is really rewarding to know that I am helping others in difficult situations. It is nice to work for a recognized international company. They offer me real benefits and a stable, safe job.