My work at Majorel Polska is an awesome challenge. It helps me gain experience in customer service management skills. At the same time I am a part of a multicultural environment.
At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive. Job summary
The Data Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining business intelligence solution for Operations, Human Resources, Finance and Sales teams. Main responsibilities
- Develop ETL pipelines in Azure Data factory or Databricks
- Developing, implement and optimize procedures and functions (T-SQL, Pyspark)
- Participation in data warehouse/Data Lake design
- Maintaining, evaluate and improve BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to design new BI cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure)
Competencies & professional background
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Experience as a Data Engineer, BI Developer approx. 5-7 years’ experience as SQL Developer, or similar role
- Strong skills in Azure Data Factory or Databricks or other tools like SSIS, Pentaho etc.
- Good understanding of T-SQL/Pyspark programming
- knowledge of MS SQL Server database or Data Lake
- Agile approach
- English – B2/C1
- Knowledge of Data and Business Intelligence project methodologies and architecture (Kimball, Inmon)
- Organizational, influencing and communication skills
- High level of critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
Location: Poland, Poznan Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Feel Good program
The Feel Good program is about making every Majorel employee feel good. Feel Good ambassadors prepare local initiatives and support new colleagues.
We like to celebrate important moments
We care about your well-being
We provide you with the right environment to learn and grow
We hold sports and wellness events
Majorel Polska has helped me to develop myself. I work in a very diverse, multicultural and open team that is always there to help. Once I got to know the team a little better, I definitely felt at home right away. My job at Majorel Polska has been one of the best experiences in my professional career.
What I like most about Majorel Polska is the diverse and well-integrated work environment and the so many opportunities for personal development. Great colleagues and management. Check out the open job offers at Majorel Poland!
At Majorel Polska, I have found a great and friendly working environment, amazing co-workers, and a project giving me a good start in my career.
It is really rewarding to know that I am helping others in difficult situations. It is nice to work for a recognized international company. They offer me real benefits and a stable, safe job.