My work at Majorel Polska is an awesome challenge. It helps me gain experience in customer service management skills. At the same time I am a part of a multicultural environment.
Job Title: Investigations Analyst – Fluent Polish
Reporting to: Team Lead
Location: Gdańsk, Poland Overall Job Purpose
Majorel is seeking discerning individuals plugged into internet technologies at the intersection of crisis, geopolitical and user harm issues. You will be working on the leading edge of fast-developing issues like characterizing the spread of online content trends, researching dangerous organizations and movements, and analyzing geopolitical issues. This position is on-site at the , offices of our client, which is a major technology company.
Candidates can expect a fast-paced, high-energy environment working on a team that delivers high-impact investigations of culture-shifting trends. Successful candidates will be able to coalesce, through discernment, writing, and technical research, information from a variety of sources and ensure our client’s global team can get up to speed on the latest developing trends. Strong writing and communication skills are essential for this position. Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply a custom set of instructions to translate qualitative intelligence and incident reports into coherent and consistent quantitative entries for continuous monitoring and analysis efforts
- Coordinate with project leads in continuous monitoring and forecasting roles to regularly diagnose issues with data quantification instructions and improve coding procedures
- Investigate, analyze and report on identified trends
- Document all data and research procedures
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Evaluate, analyze, and conceptualize strategic risks and threats to trust in Google. Identify emerging trends and forecast new forms of abuse
- Investigate, analyze and report on identified trends and incidents on a weekly basis.
- Synthesize multidimensional information and data sources clearly and concisely for different audiences, including executives.
- Evaluate, analyze, and conceptualize strategic risks and threats to trust in and its users.
- Analyze geopolitical developments, social issues, and other events with an online nexus to identify emerging trends and forecast new forms of abuse.
- Monitor, measure, and report on forecasted trends, ideally including quantitative analysis.
- Translate how global developments could have a potential adverse impact to users.
- Generate ad hoc research products on a range of topics with an online nexus.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Degree in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Data Science, Journalism, Anthropology or related field.
- Native or advanced fluency in Polish.
- 2+ years of experience in intelligence, security analysis, threat or risk management, strategic or geopolitical forecasting, or a related field (as an Academic scholar, Researcher, NGO member or worked with Security/Intelligence teams)
- Excellent writing and drafting skills in English.
- Strong understanding of international and geopolitical events and how they impact Global businesses and/or Relevant work experience in a research-based role.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems and carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision, at times under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Fluency and experience in using Word/Excel/PPT or Workspace.
- Calm under pressure, with an ability to function well in urgent, developing situations.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at once.
- Understanding of global violent extremist groups and dangerous organizations.
- Understanding of disinformation / misinformation pathways and risks to products.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in political science, data science, international relations, journalism, digital media or a related field, or have a technical or advanced degree such as a PhD.
- Ability to infer how current events will manifest online and evolve over time. Experience developing strategic or geopolitical forecasts is desirable.
- Understanding of how international and geopolitical events may impact a global company.
- Proven track record of an investigative, data-driven approach to answering complex questions.
- Strong interest in online content, news media, and current events.
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy and regulatory environments is a plus.
- High degree of initiative and deadline-driven productivity.
- Research Oriented
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Internal Team and Wellness Activities
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
Feel Good program
The Feel Good program is about making every Majorel employee feel good. Feel Good ambassadors prepare local initiatives and support new colleagues.
We like to celebrate important moments
We care about your well-being
We provide you with the right environment to learn and grow
We hold sports and wellness events
Majorel Polska has helped me to develop myself. I work in a very diverse, multicultural and open team that is always there to help. Once I got to know the team a little better, I definitely felt at home right away. My job at Majorel Polska has been one of the best experiences in my professional career.
What I like most about Majorel Polska is the diverse and well-integrated work environment and the so many opportunities for personal development. Great colleagues and management. Check out the open job offers at Majorel Poland!
At Majorel Polska, I have found a great and friendly working environment, amazing co-workers, and a project giving me a good start in my career.
It is really rewarding to know that I am helping others in difficult situations. It is nice to work for a recognized international company. They offer me real benefits and a stable, safe job.