My work at Majorel Polska is an awesome challenge. It helps me gain experience in customer service management skills. At the same time I am a part of a multicultural environment.
Overall Job Purpose
Job Title: Privacy Data Analyst – Fluent Swedish Work Type: In Office
Location: Tertium Business Park
The Privacy Data Analyst is responsible for enforcing the policies for our clients products by analyzing requests under European Law Legislations from lawyers and private individuals by reviewing and processing privacy requests. You will also be responsible for handling users’ privacy requests for different workflows, following the client’s guidelines, which allow you to make sound decisions. You will have a thirst for knowledge, impeccable judgment and be comfortable operating in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools in Swedish language and for various other markets as required using translation tools
- Evaluate validity of each request in line with our clients policies
- Continually educate yourself about changes to policies and protocols with the support of our Training and Quality Departments
- Work closely with our clients policy specialists to address cases and regulatory inquiries using the clients response framework
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop skills in a number of different areas including data, tools and quality assessment
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English is essential
- Motivated by working in an environment that requires strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrates ability to exercise impeccable judgment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with complex requests
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Good computer literacy with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- B.A. or B.S. degree/masters or equivalent professional experience in online operations, privacy or legal support role desirable
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer:
Our people are the heart-beat of our company. If you want to work in a multicultural, diverse environment with real opportunities to grow, then we’re the right choice. And, naturally, we can offer you all of the benefits of being part of a fast-growing, global business.
- Wellness & Engagement Activities
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Relocation Support
- Majorel Feel Good Program
- Career & Personal Development
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Annual Leave
- Health Insurance
- Full Product Training
- Innovation Programs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
Feel Good program
The Feel Good program is about making every Majorel employee feel good. Feel Good ambassadors prepare local initiatives and support new colleagues.
We like to celebrate important moments
We care about your well-being
We provide you with the right environment to learn and grow
We hold sports and wellness events
Majorel Polska has helped me to develop myself. I work in a very diverse, multicultural and open team that is always there to help. Once I got to know the team a little better, I definitely felt at home right away. My job at Majorel Polska has been one of the best experiences in my professional career.
What I like most about Majorel Polska is the diverse and well-integrated work environment and the so many opportunities for personal development. Great colleagues and management. Check out the open job offers at Majorel Poland!
At Majorel Polska, I have found a great and friendly working environment, amazing co-workers, and a project giving me a good start in my career.
It is really rewarding to know that I am helping others in difficult situations. It is nice to work for a recognized international company. They offer me real benefits and a stable, safe job.