“I’m grateful for the people I have met during my journey at Majorel: they have helped me every step of the way, and I’ve learned so much from them.”
Would you like to help people and enjoy working in the travel customer service industry?
If you are empathic, a good listener, with a problem-solving mindset, and enjoy being a team player, we have the right job for you!
As a customer support advisor for a prestigious travel company, you will understand and identify customer needs. You will be listening, responding, and mediating between our international travelers and suppliers worldwide, always ensuring high customer service.
Clarifying inquiries about service, payment, and technical requirements, providing accurate information, and following set processes, via email and phone.
- Italian native and advanced English (Spanish will be a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and spoken
- User-friendly PC skills: Office 365, CRM Database, and other internal platforms.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- A positive, motivated mindset will help you deal with tricky customer problems.
- Goal-oriented work approach
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Affinity with travel platforms
- Experience within customer service or contact center environments will be valued.
- Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km of the office)
- Obligatory studies finished: According to the legislation in Spain, a Document to prove it will be MANDATORY to be able to hire you. Meaning Obligatory studies as ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will be an added value.
What we offer
- 39h/week Full-time contract (Monday to Sunday) with fixed working hours and 2 days off per week and two weekends off per month granted
- Available shift: 08:00-16:00h
- Starting with a Temporary Contract (probation period) that will evolve into a Permanent contract for a long term based on performance.
- Holidays: 27 working days of holidays/year
- We’ll support you in getting all the necessary documentation
- “Feel Good” program that includes Spanish lessons, quizzes with prices, and free group activities such as running, beach volleyball, roller skating, and much more!
- Free private health insurance if interested when getting a permanent contract.
- Flexible remuneration in nursery school transport if interested after the probation period
- Attractive employee referral bonus campaign
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall (Westfield)
- Free coffee every day and free fruit once a week
- Be part of an exciting industry-leading department with great opportunities to learn and grow your career
- Initial training and continued personal coaching
Majorel is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe, our #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands. Creativity, excellence, and respect are the values that guide our work.
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking
Feel Good @ Majorel Spain
We are driven by Creativity, Excellence and Respect, which is why we promote a work environment where our people can thrive. Our Feel Good Program is specially designed to make this workplace reality come true. In Spain, we’ve customized it to satisfy your expectations and needs. #FeelGood with us!
“Anyone who enjoys being part of a team, who is motivated to work to reach their objectives, who seeks recognition for a job well done… I invite him/her to be part of our great Majorel family. They will always feel welcome here!”
“At Majorel, I’ve learned the importance of looking at the world from different perspectives and working with empathy.”
“Majorel gave me the tools and resources to freely explore my creativity. And without my colleagues’ cordiality and professionalism, I believe that it wouldn’t be possible to succeed in so many objectives.”
“In this new role, I’ve had the luck to learn, among many other things, to coordinate the work and performance of a great squad, always oriented towards meeting the project goals with everybody’s contribution.”