“I’m grateful for the people I have met during my journey at Majorel: they have helped me every step of the way, and I’ve learned so much from them.”
Welcome to Majorel! We are a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe. Our diverse #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands. Creativity, Excellence and Respect, our fundamental values, drive everything we do. Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting out, we can offer you the right support to help you achieve your goals. Are you also #DrivenToGoFurther? Join us now! To know more about us, please visit majorel.com and you can also follow us on our social media on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
Do you want to help make media to a safer place? If you said yes to the question above and you are a person with a keen eye for detail, whom is aware of current events and enjoys being a team player, we have the right job for you! As a Content Moderator, you will be in charge of filtering the content of a popular social media platform. Screening and monitoring the platform for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Applicants should keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and sensitive content.
- Norwegian native and advanced English
- Good technical PC skills
- Goal-oriented work approach
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Affinity with social media platforms
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments will be valued.
- Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km from the office)
- Obligatory studies finished: According to the legislation in Spain, a Document to prove it will be MANDATORY to be able to hire you. Meaning Obligatory studies as ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will be an added value.
What we offer
- 39h week contract (Monday to Sunday) or 16h week contract (Saturday to Sunday) with fixed working hours.
- 2 shifts available: Morning (08:00-16:00h) or Night (00:00-08:00h)
- Appealing bonuses for weekends, bank holidays, night shift and transport
- Feel good program that includes Spanish lessons, free group activities and many more!
- Wellness and resiliency program for mental and physical health. Includes many types of different workshops (Stress, conflict, effective communication, etc.)
- Incentives plan regarding project KPIs achievement
- Attractive employee referral bonus campaign
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall
- Be part of an exciting department with great opportunities to grow your career
- Initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking
Feel Good @ Majorel Spain
We are driven by Creativity, Excellence and Respect, which is why we promote a work environment where our people can thrive. Our Feel Good Program is specially designed to make this workplace reality come true. In Spain, we’ve customized it to satisfy your expectations and needs. #FeelGood with us!
“Anyone who enjoys being part of a team, who is motivated to work to reach their objectives, who seeks recognition for a job well done… I invite him/her to be part of our great Majorel family. They will always feel welcome here!”
“At Majorel, I’ve learned the importance of looking at the world from different perspectives and working with empathy.”
“Majorel gave me the tools and resources to freely explore my creativity. And without my colleagues’ cordiality and professionalism, I believe that it wouldn’t be possible to succeed in so many objectives.”
“In this new role, I’ve had the luck to learn, among many other things, to coordinate the work and performance of a great squad, always oriented towards meeting the project goals with everybody’s contribution.”