“I’m grateful for the people I have met during my journey at Majorel: they have helped me every step of the way, and I’ve learned so much from them.”
Do you want to help make social media a safer place?
If you said yes to the question above and you are a person with a keen eye for detail, whom is aware of current events and enjoys being a team player, we have the right job for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will be in charge of filtering the content of a popular social media platform. Screening and monitoring the platform for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Applicants should keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and sensitive content.
- Swedish native and advanced English
- User friendly PC skills: Office 365, CRM Database and other internal platforms
- Goal-oriented and self-assertive
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Affinity with social media platforms
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments will be valued.
- Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km from the office)
- Obligatory studies finished: According to the legislation in Spain, a document to prove completed studies is mandatory to be able to be hired. Meaning obligatory studies as ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will also be accepted. This document will be requested at the interview.
What we offer
- 39h/week full-time contract (Monday to Sunday) with fixed working hours and 2 days off per week.
- Shifts available: Morning (08:00-16:00h), Afternoon (16:00-00:00h) Night (00:00-08:00h)
- Starting with a Temporary Contract (probation period) that will evolve into a Permanent contract for a long term based on performance.
- “Feel Good” program which includes: Spanish lessons, quizzes with prices, free group activities such as running, beach volleyball, roller skating and much more!
- Health Insurance discount
- Wellness and resiliency program for mental and physical health. Includes many types of different workshops (Stress, conflict, effective communication, etc.)
- Incentive plan regarding project KPIs achievement
- Attractive employee referral bonus campaign
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Modern office space, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall (Westfield)
- Free coffee every day and free fruit once a week.
- Initial training and continued personal coaching
Majorel is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe, our #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 70 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands. Creativity, excellence, and respect are the values that guide our work.
To know more about us, please visit jobs.majorel.com/Spain and you can also follow Majorel Spain on our social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking
Feel Good @ Majorel Spain
We are driven by Creativity, Excellence and Respect, which is why we promote a work environment where our people can thrive. Our Feel Good Program is specially designed to make this workplace reality come true. In Spain, we’ve customized it to satisfy your expectations and needs. #FeelGood with us!
“Anyone who enjoys being part of a team, who is motivated to work to reach their objectives, who seeks recognition for a job well done… I invite him/her to be part of our great Majorel family. They will always feel welcome here!”
“At Majorel, I’ve learned the importance of looking at the world from different perspectives and working with empathy.”
“Majorel gave me the tools and resources to freely explore my creativity. And without my colleagues’ cordiality and professionalism, I believe that it wouldn’t be possible to succeed in so many objectives.”
“In this new role, I’ve had the luck to learn, among many other things, to coordinate the work and performance of a great squad, always oriented towards meeting the project goals with everybody’s contribution.”