MAJOREL IBERIA, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “MAJOREL”), as a MAJOREL Group company that manages all the personnel selection processes in Spain, hereby provides you with information on personal data processing, as established in currently applicable regulations on this subject: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5th December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
MAJOREL hereby establishes the following policy to ensure compatibility with the obligation to provide information, suitable presentation thereof and ease of understanding by employees (candidates) so that they have quick access to simplified information without this undermining the principles of legality, purpose, quality, transparency, security and confidentiality.
MAJOREL IBERIA, S.L.U.
VAT No.: B-85710267
Calle Alcalá nº 265, Edificio 1, 28027, Madrid (Madrid), Spain.
General information: email@example.com
Data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
In turn, MAJOREL shall act as data processor on behalf of the Majorel Group companies in the IBILAT Region (hereinafter, the “Group Companies”) which are listed as follows:
- Majorel SP Solutions S.A.U. (assigned VAT No. A-82112665);
- Majorel QA Solutions, S.A.U. (assigned VAT No. A-41954959);
- Majorel Tria, S.L.U. (assigned VAT No. B-83919506);
- Majorel Systems Spain S.A.U. (assigned VAT No. A-17020157);
- Majorel Italy S.R.L (assigned VAT No. 10773800965);
- Majorel Portugal Unipessoal LDA (assigned VAT No. 509 643 507);
- Majorel Bucaramanga S.A.S (assigned VAT No. 900.563.991-4);
- Majorel Colombia S.A.S (assigned VAT No. 900390239-1); and,
- Majorel SP Solutions S.A.U Sucursal del Perú (assigned VAT No. 20547334532).
With respect to its Group Companies, MAJOREL shall act as manager of the processing and exercising of rights, and as transferor on behalf of these companies in any cases of job applications when the professional profile matches any published vacancies.
Why do we process your data?
As a candidate employee, the data you provide will be processed for the purposes of the promotion processes organised by the Group Companies (as identified previously), which are managed by MAJOREL. In other words, your data will initially be processed by MAJOREL, who will then report your details to the specific Group company or companies which has published the internal promotion in question.
Confidentiality in the processing of personal data is of fundamental importance for MAJOREL.
MAJOREL guarantees that your data will not be used for any other purpose.
What is the origin of the data?
The data have been provided by the data subjects (employees).
The personal data types we process are those you provide by submitting your application for the promotion, and all the data provided during the process:
- Identification details Given name and surname, ID Card, address (postal and e-mail), telephone number
- Personal characterisation data
- Social circumstances data
- Education data
- Employment data (work experience)
- Data on tests and interviews
MAJOREL does not collect any particularly sensitive data.
As established in the regulations, the data provided by data subjects shall be considered to be accurate, unless they are updated by the same data subject.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The provided personal data will be used for the internal promotion process and will be kept until the promotion process has been concluded and shall be destroyed afterwards.
How are we legitimate for processing your details?
Unless we are legally required to transfer or report your data in relation with our data processing, we will not transfer them to any other company and/or person, apart from transfers to Group companies (identified earlier) who publish vacancies in line with your professional profile.
Data processors with access to your data
The following suppliers/providers of MAJOREL may need to access some of your personal data that we use in order to provide the services we have contracted with them:
- Adevinta Spain, S.l.U. (E-PRESELEC Platform)
- Avature Spain S.L.U
These suppliers/providers may access the data we have on you with the sole purpose of providing the contracted services, at all times following our instructions and without them using the data for any other purpose, or sharing them with third parties.
Only when you register for internal promotion in Colombia or Peru will your data be transferred internationally to the Group companies in those countries, and from then on, their applicable privacy policies and security measures will apply, which are the same as those of companies belonging to the European Union (EU).
Moreover, in regard to internal promotions for global positions (internal promotions entailing reporting/interviews outside the IBILAT region, and communication to countries outside the EU) international data transfers to those countries take place.
What are your data protection processing rights?
We shall now explain your personal data protection rights
- Right to information: You have the right to request confirmation from MAJOREL about whether or not we are processing your personal data, and where applicable, to obtain the compiled information.
- Rights to access, rectification and erasure of your data. You have the right to access your personal data, and to request rectification of any inaccurate details, or, where applicable, to request erasure when, for other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes they were compiled.
- Right to limited processing Under certain circumstances, you may request limited processing of your data, in which case we will no longer process them unless there are legitimate motives or if it is necessary to defend against any possible claims.
- Right to object to processing: Under certain circumstances related to your situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case we will no longer process them unless there are legitimate motives or if it is necessary to defend against any possible claims.
- Right to portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request direct portability of the data we are processing in line with your consent, to another company who you have appointed, which must be done in a structured, common, machine readable format (inter-operable format).
- Withdrawing consent: In relation to the data we process, or in view of any consent you may have granted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Once you withdraw your consent, we shall no longer process your data unless there is legal cause to continue doing so. Withdrawal cannot be retroactive.
How can you exercise any of the aforementioned rights?
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, you may address MAJOREL IBERIA, S.L.U. at: C/ Alcalá 265. Edificio 1. 28027. Madrid (Spain) or by e-mail at: email@example.com. In both cases, providing that you do not use your corporate e-mail, you must accredit your identity by including a copy of your identity card so that we are certain we will only reply to the data subject. You may also exercise your rights by e-mailing us at our generic data protection e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In order to facilitate the exercising of your rights effectively, if you consider it necessary, you may contact MAJOREL IBERIA, S.L.U., and we will send you the relevant forms for the exercising of the rights you wish to exercise.
Likewise, we hereby inform you that you are entitled to file a claim before our Data Protection Officer (email@example.com) or before the competent supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), if you believe that there have been any breaches in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Let's get social
Do you want to team up with us? Take a look at what is waiting for you in the #OneMajorel world!